Thursday, October 30, 2014

Professional Cover Letter (Best Template)

Your Name



Your Address
Mobile: # 01*********


E-mail: ****@***.com

DD MMM, YYYY (As per your date format)


To
Recipient First & Last Name
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[If Company Phone:]
[If Company E-mail]

Sub: For the post of "[Job Title]"


Dear Sir/Madam,
I read with interest your posting for [name of position] on the [name of job board]. I believe I possess the necessary skills and experience you are seeking and would make a valuable addition to your company.

As my resume indicates, I possess more than [number of years] years of progressive experience in the [job field] field.  My professional history includes positions such as [job title] at [company name] as well as [job title] at [company name].


Most recently, my responsibilities as [job title] at [company name].match the qualifications you are seeking.  As the [job title]  my responsibilities included [two or three responsibilities which are similar to ones stated in job posting].  I assisted in the successful completion of [project which is similar to one that job posting stated you will work on].  My supervisor also relied on my ability to [skills such as proofreading and excellent communications skills].

I have attached my resume for your review and I look forward to speaking with you further regarding your available position.

Thank you.
Yours truly,


[Your First Name] [Your Last Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment